Faith-Based Investing Advisory Council

View Only
  • 1.  September '21 Study Group

Posted 09-15-2021 09:01
      |   view attached
    Our next Faith-based advisor study group will be this Friday September 17th at 4PM EST.  No registration is required.  Please share with a friend or colleague.  You may join us at the appointed time by following this link: https://smart.newrow.com/#/room/mey-736 

This month's topic:  Understanding Giving Vehicles and How They Work Together

Gift planning attorney Jeanne McMains looks at three giving vehicles, how each fulfills different purposes, and how they work together. Using case studies, she demonstrates how the strategic use of these giving vehicles can help clients give more than they may even have thought possible.

Jeanne  McMains

Jeanne McMains

National Christian Foundation

Jeanne McMains has been a practicing attorney in the areas of estate planning and charitable giving since 1995. After owning her own law firm and practicing with a large Midwest law firm, Jeanne currently serves as the Vice President of Gift Planning Solutions with The National Christian Foundation where she assists families nationwide with achieving their charitable gift planning goals. Jeanne obtained her law degree from Indiana University on academic scholarship and her undergraduate degree from Purdue University with highest distinction (summa cum laude equivalent) honors.

------------------------------
    MARK TRICE
    CLEARVISTA FINANCIAL
    MTRICE@CLEARVISTAFINANCIAL.COM
    Waco, TX
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: September '21 Study Group

Posted 09-15-2021 11:41

Mark 

Thanks for the reminder, but I will be on my way home to South Bend, IN for the funeral service for my youngest sister.  Please keep my family and me in your prayers.

Love & Prayers

James 

James R. Hall II, RIA

Hall Investment Strategies

Financial Planner and Registered Representative

21727 Spur Circle Lane

Crosby, TX 77532

Phone: 713-553-1580 Office

james.hall@cambridgesecure.com

Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.  Hall Investment Strategies, and Cambridge are not affiliated.
    The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee and have received this email in error, please reply to the sender to inform them of this fact.
    We cannot accept trade orders through e-mail. Important letters, and email should be confirmed by calling 713 553 1580. This email service may not be monitored every day, or after normal business hours.